Random picture Brightheart

Random picture Brightheart
A good cat

About Me - wildpup33

My photo
United Kingdom
SackCat on deviantart

Thursday 19 April 2012

Chapter 2 :D

Chapter 2. :P

''Pass to me now!'' Midkit squeaked, she leaped as Silverkit kicked the mossball, ''mrroww'! Silverkit yowled as midkit landed on top of her. ''Midkit, Silverkit! you need to rest now, tomorrow is a big day''Tigertail called.
the two kits scuttled after her, as they walked to the nursery. ''mama, how old am I?' it was Midkit who spoke.''about six moons dear'' Tigertail replied Midkit was surprised of how big she now was. the two kits jumped and lay in their moss and fell asleep...




Chapter 3 might come soon (: if you see me on AJ (animal jam) tell me if you like this story!
there are more LeafClan warriors but a can't be bothered to post >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment